Senior Software Engineer - Wunderite
Jun 2021 - Present, Boston, MA
- Building out a number of internal tooling solutions and refining existing infrastructure for Wunderite.
Lead Software Engineer - WellCaddie
Jun 2018 - Jun 2021, Norman, OK
- Currently oversee and manage a team of engineers in the development of the WellCaddie software line. Responsibilities include coordinating both the software and hardware development divisions of the company to produce a unified product package to sell to remote oil operators.
PinYin Consultant - University of Oklahoma
Aug 2017 - May 2018, Norman, OK
- Assisted in developing a number of patented transliteration devices to enable Chinese speakers to gain a better grasp of the English language through newly researched translation techniques.
Senior Software Engineer - WellCaddie
May 2017 - Jun 2018, Norman, OK
- Implemented and facilitated a complete overhaul and refactor of all frontend and backend services of the WellCaddie platform. Directly resulted in a company valuation increase of several million dollars.
Software Engineer - WellCaddie
Nov 2016 - May 2017, Norman, OK
Software Engineer Internship - Tankvault
Aug 2016 - Nov 2016, Norman, OK
- Developed web-based tooling to streamline oil and gas worker operations. Features developed included mapping applications used for route optimization, forecast indicators for field workers, as well as mobile alerts and monitoring for damaged oil production equipment.
VR Software Engineer - University of Oklahoma
May 2016 - Aug 2017, Norman, OK
- Helped establish the first makerspace at the university while developing workflows and custom tooling for managing 3D printing services. Also helped develop O.V.A.L., a VR pedagogy tool currently used by universities nationwide. O.V.A.L. went on to host the world’s first remote pedagogy session in virtual reality.
Member - Homebrew Website Club
Aug 2018 - Dec 2018,
- Collaborate with and teach individuals about self-hosting web projects, as well as tips and tricks on various frameworks and tech stacks.
Member - Norman AR/VR
Aug 2018 - Apr 2019,
- Host weekly community meetings based around Augmented and Virtual Reality technologies, as well as provide consulting pro-bono for business leaders to explore AR/VR opportunities in their fields.
Member - OU Engineers' Club
Jan 2016 - Jan 2020,
View OU Daily - Apr 2017 ›
View OU Daily - Mar 2018 ›
Co-founder/President - OU Virtual Reality Association
Feb 2017 - Dec 2018,
- Created and managed a student organization with a board of individuals ingrained into the Virtual Reality development community. Hosted weekly meetings and workshops free to the public and assisted in Oculus NextGen Symposium entries; projects which led to full-time position offers for members.
Community Builder - Bizzell Memorial Library
Feb 2016 - Aug 2017,
- Hosted a series of workshops aimed at introducing cutting-edge technologies like 3D Printing to students around the University of Oklahoma's campus.
Community Educator - OKC VR
Jun 2017 - Aug 2017,
- Taught community workshops on Augmented and Virtual Reality application development using the Unity3D game engine.